Content Management Systems
Update Your Own Company Website
Through a well devised and designed Content Management System, our clients have the ability to edit, update and refresh both the copy and the images within their web site without affecting any of the graphics or site structure.
Enquiries, orders, customer feedback and much more can all be harvested and managed via an administration section that puts you in total control
No formal knowledge of the workings of the internet and its associated protocols are required, however we’re more than happy to hold your hand while your confidence grows.
Updating Your Company Website
Why outsource your web site? A lot of small businesses want a web site but do not have the time to give it the full commitment it deserves. It is becoming more and more popular for our customers to hand over the complete management of their web site to us. This service means our customers with no technical skills or time can have a web site developed and continually managed for them and their business while they concentrate on what they do best and let us do what we do best, it couldn’t be easier.
Once you have a web site, you need to constantly provide fresh content and information on your web pages. The prices of your products or services need to be kept up-to-date. Important company news needs to be posted on the site to keep it current so that your customers will continue to come back and browse the site on a regular basis.
Clever Thinking Media offers skilled content management services to facilitate all of your online maintenance needs. Here are just a few of the managed services we offer:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of your web pages when you need to update the site content
- Inventory management – add, edit, delete products and product information and update prices
- Image processing – send us your scanned product images and we will process and optimize them for inclusion on your site
- Execute marketing reports
- Run regular database backups and monitor the database integrity of your web site